Dr. Muhammed Hasil M, a Sr. Consultant Ortho & Joint Replacement Surgeon with a professional experience of 12 years, is widely recognized for managing adult and paediatric trauma cases, hand and microvascular injuries, congenital deformities, sports injuries, spine-related diseases, and orthopaedic malignancies. His qualification includes MBBS from Pariyaram Medical College, Kannur University, M.S. (Orthopaedics) from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal University, India, and Fellowship in Joint Replacement Surgery (Germany) and Fellow of Academy of General Education, Manipal, India.
He served Metro International Cardiac Centre, Calicut as Consultant Ortho & Replacement Surgeon, IQRAA International Hospital and Research Centre, Calicut, as Junior Consultant Department of Orthopaedics, and is currently servicing Asten Specialty Orthopaedic Hospital, Calicut as Consultant Ortho & Replacement Surgeon. He has also been an active participant in the Indian Arthroscopic Society Conference (IASCON) – 2007, Manipal, Karnataka Orthopaedic Association Conference (KOACON) – 2009, Mangalore, and has scientifically deliberated the Pattern of Bone Bruise in Ligament Injury of Knee – 06 Feb-2010, KOACON, Bangalore.
- Pattern of Bone Bruise in Ligament Injury ofKnee – 06 Feb-2010, KOACON, Bangalore
- Influence of Psychological Profile of Patients Over Short Term Outcome Of ACL Reconstruction - 07-Feb-2010,KOACON, Bangalore.
- Management of Non-Healing Ischaemic Ulcers in Scleroderma – Case Report – 07-Feb-2009,KOACON, Mangalore.
Additional Curricular Activities:
- Indian Arthroscopic Society Conference (IASCON) – 2007, Manipal.
- Karnataka Orthopaedic Association Conference (KOACON) – 2009, Mangalore.
- Karnataka Orthopaedic Association Conference (KOACON) – 2010, Bangalore.
Continuing Medical Educationa)
- Mangalore Orthopaedic Course – June 2008.
- Mangalore.b) CTIC – July 2008, Calicut.
- CME Ortho – Oct 2008, Manipal.
- Mangalore Orthopaedic Course – June 2009,Mangalore.
- 7th Calicut Ortho Course – CTIC – Aug 2009,Calicut.
Also trained in :
- C P R Training – Aug 2008, Cochin
- Basic Trauma Life Support – Aug 2008,Cochin
- Advanced Life Support – Aug 2008,Cochin.
- Protocol Writing and Methodology.
- Part I –Jan2008,Manipal
- Part II –Sept2008,Manipal