Asten Speciality Orthopaedic Hospital is commited to provide advanced and latest medical and surgical treatment for patients suffering from diseases of spine and chronic pain .
The spine department has highly qualified, experienced, and skilled surgeons on board and advanced facilities to expertly treat a broad range of spinal issues. Our support staff provides the best treatments and post-surgery care to ensure a flawless hospital stay.
Our scope of backbone treatments includes:
- PELD (Key hole disc surgeries lumbar and cervical)
- Endoscopic lumbar canal stenosis decompression surgeries(Key hole)
- Endoscopic TLIF(Key hole fussion surgeries)
- MIS(All types of minimal invasive spine surgeries including fussion surgeries and discectomies)
- Sine Fracture fixation(Key hole and open)
- Spinal disc replacement
- Surgical procedures for spinal deformities(scoliosis and kyphosis, listhesis)
- Spinal infection tuberculosis and other infections surgery
- Osteoporosis management medical and surgical (Kyphoplasty, Vertebroplasty, cement Augmented stabilization key hole)
- Revission spine surgeries
- Spinal fusion surgeries
- Pain management for sciatica and disc problem(epidural injections, selective nerve root blocks, facet blocks ,sacroilliac joint blocks , discography)
We outperform other hospital facilities that provide spinal disc treatments for the following reasons:
Established to meet national and international healthcare standards, Asten Speciality Orthopaedic Hospital features a team of qualified spine specialists committed to providing top-quality medical and patient care to the public.
We are renowned for our multispecialty approach. We bring together a skilled team of specialists and doctors who compassionately work to facilitate patients with the proper diagnosis and best post-treatment care.
Asten Speciality Orthopaedic Hospital features high-end technological infrastructure and medical facilitates encompassing a vast range of diagnostic, therapeutic, and surgical treatments.